Thursday, July 10, 2014

UPDATE

Hey all!

I've been meaning to blog for sometime, but just when I think I have a good grasp on what I want to say, something else happens and I end up being like, "Eh, stuff it...it's not current enough to blog about." So, I'm gonna try and write this one extra super quick so that nothing else happens before I can finish :p

Here's what's new:

1. Red lipstick. I have started wearing it and it is off the heezy, yo. It makes me feel more confident ( a big plus when trying to close sales!) and my lips look good with it on, so win-win! Every girl should try it :)


 2. Book Release Date! Ahhhhh! This one's a biggie, cuz, well, I'm getting published after 5 years of hard work, tears, self doubt, and let's admit it, LAZINESS. If you haven't seen a picture of the cover, well, here it is! The release date is Sept 23rd, but you can order it now by clicking on the photo :) As we get closer to events like book signings, etc then I will be posting about them on FB on my author page.


3. Moving. Again. Guh. How many times have I moaned and groaned about having to be in a transitional stage in the short life of this blog? Who knows...BUT, it's happening. I'm moving into a two bedroom apt on 32nd and Lyndale with a punk fashionista production assistant (whom I am currently living with, amongst others) and her cat Ted. Here's a picture of us from a year ago...how's that for a Fairly Odd Couple? It's going to be grand :)


4. RIP, Grandma Langham. Unfortunately, my mom's mother passed away on the 28th of June. It was not fun news to hear, but was not surprising by any means. My dear old Granny Langham had been suffering for some years with Lewy Body Dementia, and it took her quietly in her sleep that Saturday morning. Prayers would be appreciated for my mother, uncle and grandfather as they conduct the funeral and other proceedings this coming weekend. 



I think those are the top four things happening right now. There's always something going on in this funny old life of mine, so good luck keeping up ;p

Love always,

Bethany


No comments:

Post a Comment